6308 Ridge Drive #17
Benzonia, MI 49616
- 2,182sq ft
Est. P&I payment: $1138.16/mo
Description for 6308 Ridge Drive #17, Benzonia, MI 49616
Picture yourself here; high on a bluff with magnificent views of the blue-green waters that only Crystal Lake can provide. Enjoy the privacy of a corner unit which has some of the best views around from almost every room given its location on the bluff. Up North worry free condo living at its best! Bamboo hardwood floors, new kitchen appliances, custom maple butcher block island, gas fireplace and a custom built-in bookcase in living room are just some of the updates. Beautifully finished lower level with drywall walls and ceiling, built-in lighting, underlayment under the durable berber carpet, built-in closets, full bath and custom cherry wet bar with mini-fridge; truly this is a full living suite! Its flexible floor plan and wide open space is a fully functional rec room and easily converts into a 4th bedroom on demand complete with panoramic lake views. The choices is yours! Crystal Ridge is a meticulously maintained contemporary condominium community complete with a heated swimming pool and a tennis court. This is your home to enjoy Pure Michigan - close to the Sleeping Bear Dunes, Lake Michigan, world class trout streams, swimming, boating, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, etc.... Other area attractions nearby are Point Betsie, Interlochen Center for the Arts as well as golfing and skiing at Crystal Mountain. Enjoy shopping and dining in downtown Beulah, Frankfort, and Traverse City.
My Notes for MLS #1790000
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 4
- SqFt: 2,182
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 1,518
- Below Grade Finished SqFt: 664
- Below Grade Unfinished SqFt: 68
- Approx Year Built: 1993
- Total Baths: 3.5
- Style: 1.5 Story,Townhouse
- Garage Dimensions: 23.4 x12.1
- Garage Capacity: 1
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Sprinkler System,In Ground Pool,Deck,Tennis Court,Landscaped
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Driveway: Blacktop,Private
- Land Features: Level,Rolling,Sloping,Bluff Site
- Living Room Length: 16'6"
- Living Room Width: 16'0"
- Dining Room Length: 13'0"
- Dining Room Width: 11'6"
- Kitchen Length: 16'6"
- Kitchen Width: 12'0"
- Laundry Level: Main Floor
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 1
- Number of Half Baths: 1
- Number of 3/4 Baths: 2
- Number of Baths: Upper: 2
- Number of Baths: Main: 1
- Number of Baths: Lower: 1
- Bedroom 1 Length: 16'6"
- Bedroom 1 Width: 12'0"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 13'0"
- Bedroom 2 Width: 11'6"
- Bedroom 3 Length: 11'0"
- Bedroom 3 Width: 7'0"
- Bedroom 4 Length: 26'0"
- Bedroom 4 Width: 13'0"
- Laundry Length: 7'6"
- Laundry Width: 6'0"
- Laundry Floor Covering: Wood
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Wood
- Bedroom 1 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 3 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Other
- Bedroom 4 Level: Lower Floor
- Bedroom 4 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Skylights,Cathedral Ceilings,Foyer Entrance,Walk-In Closet(s),Island Kitchen,Great Room,Den/Study
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Gas
- Water: Community Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Natural Gas
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Disposal,Dishwasher,Microwave,Water Softener Owned,Washer,Dryer,Blinds,Natural Gas Water Heater
- Sewer: Development Septic
- Energy Efficient: Not Applicable
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV,Cable Internet,WiFi
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 136.57
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Annual Association Dues: 4,188
- Variable Rate: No
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: Water,Sewer,Trash Removal,Snow Removal,Lawn Care,Exterior Maintenance
- School District: Benzie County Central Schools
- Elementary School: Crystal Lake Elementary School
- Middle School: Benzie Central Middle School
- High School: Benzie Central Senior High School
- Deeded Waterfront: No
- Year Updated: 2011
- Year Remodeled: 2011
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: Frame
- Foundation: Block,Full Finished,Entrance Inside
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential
- Possession: At Closing
- Condo/Unit Level: First Floor Level
- Condo/Unit Access: Limited Steps
- Mineral Rights: No
Street View Not Available
Directions to 6308 Ridge Drive #17, Benzonia, MI 49616
West of M115 in Benzonia towards Frankfort. Crystal Ridge Condos will be about 1/2 mile on your right. Take Ridge Drive to the west to unit #17.
Listing information for 6308 Ridge Drive #17, Benzonia, MI 49616 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, REAL ESTATE ONE-BEULAH 57 57 N Michigan Ave, Beulah, MI 49617
Get Financing for 6308 Ridge Drive #17, Benzonia, MI 49616
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Northern Shores Realty's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Northern Shores Realty, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 02/18/2018 at 2:11pm