11825 Mountain Woods Drive #5
Thompsonville, MI 49683
Est. P&I payment: $1775.98/mo
Description for 11825 Mountain Woods Drive #5, Thompsonville, MI 49683
You'll enjoy the peace and quiet, nestled in the rolling hills of MountainWoods, a residential, non-rental, community with both seasonal and year-round residences. Relax on one of two decks or a patio overlooking your spacious backyard which is surrounded by trees and beautiful landscaping or watching golfers on the 1st fairway of the Mountain Ridge Golf Course at Crystal Mountain. This cozy 3 bedroom, 3 bath resort home was architecturally designed to take advantage of the views of Mother Nature and all her beauty. It features three bedrooms (one of which is an open loft), three baths, a sauna, expansive great room with a natural stone fireplace and built-in cabinetry, well planned kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops, a main floor laundry, lower level family room with wood burning Yodel (Jøtul) stove and separate office (which could be converted into another bedroom), and a two-car garage. This is your "base-camp" to enjoy Pure Michigan! Close to Lake Michigan and the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, world class trout streams, swimming, boating, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, etc....
My Notes for MLS #1797607
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 3
- SqFt: 2,798
- Number of Acres: 0.76
- Lot Dimensions: Irregular
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 1,557
- Below Grade Finished SqFt: 1,241
- Below Grade Unfinished SqFt: 120
- Approx Year Built: 1994
- Total Baths: 3
- Style: 1.5 Story
- Garage Dimensions: 24'x24'
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Multi-Level Decking,Patio,Golf Course View,Golf Course Frontage,Landscaped
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Driveway: Blacktop,Private
- Land Features: Wooded-Hardwoods,Sloping
- Living Room Length: 16'0"
- Living Room Width: 16'0"
- Dining Room Length: 14'0"
- Dining Room Width: 12'0"
- Kitchen Length: 14'0"
- Kitchen Width: 11'6"
- Family Room Length: 16'0"
- Family Room Width: 15'4"
- Laundry Level: Main Floor
- Other Level: Lower Floor
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 1
- Number of 3/4 Baths: 2
- Number of Baths: Main: 2
- Number of Baths: Lower: 1
- Bedroom 1 Length: 24'0"
- Bedroom 1 Width: 14'0"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 12'0"
- Bedroom 2 Width: 14'0"
- Bedroom 3 Length: 16'0"
- Bedroom 3 Width: 16'0"
- Laundry Length: 8'6"
- Laundry Width: 10'8"
- Laundry Floor Covering: Wood
- Other Length: 14'0"
- Other Width: 27'0"
- Other Floor Covering: Carpet
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Wood
- Family Room Level: Lower Floor
- Family Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Wood
- Bedroom 2 Level: Lower Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 3 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Wood
- Interior Features: Jetted Tub,Built-In Bookcase,Foyer Entrance,Walk-In Closet(s),Loft,Sauna,Granite Kitchen Tops,Mud Room,Great Room,Den/Study,Vaulted Ceilings
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Gas,Wood
- Water: Community Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Propane
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air,Central Air
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Disposal,Dishwasher,Microwave,Water Softener Owned,Washer,Dryer,Blinds,Drapes,Curtain Rods,Ceiling Fan,On Demand Water Heater
- Sewer: Private Septic
- Energy Efficient: Not Applicable
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 166.19
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Annual Association Dues: 450
- Variable Rate: No
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: Other
- School District: Benzie County Central Schools
- Elementary School: Betsie Valley School
- Middle School: Benzie Central Middle School
- High School: Benzie Central Senior High School
- Deeded Waterfront: No
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: Frame
- Foundation: Walkout,Block,Daylight Windows,Entrance Outside,Full Finished,Entrance Inside
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Planned Unit Development,Building-Use Restrictions
- Possession: 30-60 Days after Closing,Negotiable
- Mineral Rights: No
Street View Not Available
Directions to 11825 Mountain Woods Drive #5, Thompsonville, MI 49683
M115 to Crystal Mountain Drive to Mountain Center Road. Right on Mountain Center Road to MountainSide Drive. Turn Right on MountainSide Drive to MountainWoods Drive. Left on MountainWoods Drive to home on your left.
Listing information for 11825 Mountain Woods Drive #5, Thompsonville, MI 49683 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, REAL ESTATE ONE-BEULAH 57 N Michigan Ave, Beulah, MI 49617
Get Financing for 11825 Mountain Woods Drive #5, Thompsonville, MI 49683
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Northern Shores Realty's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Northern Shores Realty, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 11/24/2017 at 5:55am