12328-Unit 340B Crystal Mountain Drive 12328 Crystal Mountain Drive - Unit 340b #340b
Thompsonville, MI 49683
Est. P&I payment: $331.9/mo
Description for 12328-Unit 340B Crystal Mountain Drive 12328 Crystal Mountain Drive - Unit 340b #340b, Thompsonville, MI 49683
This one-bedroom condominium, named after Scotland’s Skibo Castle, is located on the 3rd floor of the Kinlochen Lodge, right at the base of the slopes and overlooking the first and ninth holes of the Betsie Valley golf course. Featuring a large living room with a cut-stone gas fireplace and ample room for gatherings; a full kitchen; ten-foot ceilings; and a bedroom with two queen beds, this quarter-ownership property is the perfect match for those seeking solitude in an active resort community. When not enjoying it yourself, you can place on Crystal Mountain's rental management program. Eligible for worldwide exchange through RCI. Offered with a complimentary one-year FOUR SEASONS CLUB family membership to Crystal Mountain.
My Notes for MLS #1824765
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 1
- SqFt: 881
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 881
- Approx Year Built: 2002
- Total Baths: 1
- Style: Other
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Sidewalk,Golf Course View
- Exterior Finish: Stone,Wood
- Driveway: Blacktop,Private
- Land Features: Level
- Living Room Length: 20'
- Living Room Width: Combo
- Dining Room Length: Combo
- Dining Room Width: 16'
- Kitchen Length: 12'
- Kitchen Width: 9'
- Master Bath: Shared
- Number of Full Baths: 1
- Number of Baths: Main: 1
- Bedroom 1 Length: 20'
- Bedroom 1 Width: 11'
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Laminate
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Laminate
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Laminate
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Jetted Tub,Built-In Bookcase
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Gas
- Water: Community Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Propane
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air,Central Air
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Disposal,Dishwasher,Microwave
- Sewer: Development Septic
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV,WiFi
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 98.64
- Summer Taxes: 295.58
- Winter Taxes: 943.53
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Annual Association Dues: 3,636
- Variable Rate: No
- Total Taxes: 1,239.11
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: Water,Sewer,Trash Removal,Snow Removal,Lawn Care,Heat,Exterior Maintenance,Liability Insurance,Fire Insurance
- School District: Benzie County Central Schools
- Deeded Waterfront: No
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: 2x6 Framing,Frame
- Foundation: Crawl Space
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Other,Fractional Ownership
- Possession: At Closing,Other
- Condo/Unit Level: Third Floor Lvl or Higher
- Condo/Unit Access: Stairway (Indoor),Elevator
- Mineral Rights: No
Street View Not Available
Directions to 12328-Unit 340B Crystal Mountain Drive 12328 Crystal Mountain Drive - Unit 340b #340b, Thompsonville, MI 49683
M-115 to Crystal Mountain Drive.
Listing information for 12328-Unit 340B Crystal Mountain Drive 12328 Crystal Mountain Drive - Unit 340b #340b, Thompsonville, MI 49683 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, CRYSTAL MOUNTAIN REALTY 12500 Crystal Mountain Dr, Thompsonville, MI 49683
Get Financing for 12328-Unit 340B Crystal Mountain Drive 12328 Crystal Mountain Drive - Unit 340b #340b, Thompsonville, MI 49683
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Northern Shores Realty's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Northern Shores Realty, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 09/20/2017 at 12:15pm