7189 Crystal Drive
Beulah, MI 49617
Est. P&I payment: $2665.89/mo
Description for 7189 Crystal Drive, Beulah, MI 49617
Picture yourself here; relaxing on your patio with magnificent views of the blue-green waters that only Crystal Lake can provide - a relaxing place to create lifelong family memories. There is room for all in this 2500 sq. ft., two-story lake home with four bedrooms and two baths. This home has been recently renovated both inside and out. Spacious kitchen and dining room share views of the lake creating the perfect place for family dinners. The natural gas fireplace in the living room is just the thing to warm up to on those winter nights as this home is perfect for year-round fun. Thinking about what to do after retirement? Purchase this Crystal Lake home with 100’ of private frontage now at today's prices and use the rental income potential to offset most of the taxes, insurance and utilities until you are ready to retire. This is your home to enjoy Pure Michigan - close to the Sleeping Bear Dunes, Lake Michigan, world class trout streams, swimming, boating, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, etc.... Other area attractions nearby are Point Betsie, Interlochen Center for the Arts as well as golfing and skiing at Crystal Mountain. Enjoy shopping and dining in downtown Beulah, Frankfort, and Traverse City. Low maintenance and ease of ownership - the way a "Lake Life" should be designed. "Love Life, Live on Crystal." Note: "Before and After" photos available upon request.
My Notes for MLS #1830740
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 4
- SqFt: 2,500
- Number of Acres: 1.2
- Lot Dimensions: 100'x380'x... Irregular
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 2,500
- Approx Year Built: 1940
- Total Baths: 2
- Style: 2 Story
- Garage Capacity: 1
- Water Front Footage: 100
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Deck,Sidewalk,Covered Porch,Landscaped,Gutters
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl,Stone
- Driveway: Gravel,Private
- Land Features: Wooded-Hardwoods,Level,Sloping
- Living Room Length: 26'11"
- Living Room Width: 17'5"
- Dining Room Length: 11'3"
- Dining Room Width: 12'0"
- Kitchen Length: 11'0"
- Kitchen Width: 12'0"
- Family Room Length: 11'11"
- Family Room Width: 19'4"
- Laundry Level: Main Floor
- Other Level: Upper Floor
- Master Bath: Shared
- Number of Full Baths: 1
- Number of 3/4 Baths: 1
- Number of Baths: Upper: 1
- Number of Baths: Main: 1
- Bedroom 1 Length: 7'0"
- Bedroom 1 Width: 12'7"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 15'2"
- Bedroom 2 Width: 13'9"
- Bedroom 3 Length: 12'5"
- Bedroom 3 Width: 11'6"
- Bedroom 4 Length: 11'7"
- Bedroom 4 Width: 15'11
- Laundry Length: 8'3"
- Laundry Width: 5'11"
- Laundry Floor Covering: Tile
- Other Length: 19'4"
- Other Width: 11'8"
- Other Floor Covering: Laminate
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Tile
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Tile
- Family Room Level: Main Floor
- Family Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Tile
- Bedroom 2 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 3 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 4 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 4 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Foyer Entrance,Solarium/Sun Room,Granite Kitchen Tops
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Gas
- Water: Private Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Electric
- Heating/Cooling Types: Baseboard
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Dishwasher,Microwave,Ceiling Fan
- Sewer: Private Septic
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV,Cable Internet
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 279.2
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Variable Rate: No
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: None
- School District: Benzie County Central Schools
- Elementary School: Crystal Lake Elementary School
- Middle School: Benzie Central Middle School
- High School: Benzie Central Senior High School
- Deeded Waterfront: Yes
- Private/Shared: Private
- Additional Building Dimensions: 12'x20'
- Year Updated: 2016
- Year Remodeled: 2015
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: Frame
- Foundation: Crawl Space,Block,Slab,Entrance Inside
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential
- Possession: At Closing
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 7189 Crystal Drive, Beulah, MI 49617
US 31 North of Beulah, West on Crystal Dr along the shores of Crystal Lake. Home will be on your left. If you pass Harris Road you've gone too far.
Listing information for 7189 Crystal Drive, Beulah, MI 49617 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, REAL ESTATE ONE-BEULAH 57 N Michigan Ave, Beulah, MI 49617
Get Financing for 7189 Crystal Drive, Beulah, MI 49617
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Northern Shores Realty's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Northern Shores Realty, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 09/20/2017 at 12:15pm