3017 Forest Beach Trail
Kewadin, MI 49648
Est. P&I payment: $3624.54/mo
Description for 3017 Forest Beach Trail, Kewadin, MI 49648
Nature Lovers Beach Home This unique Lake Michigan home is just South of Eastport near the Village of Torch Lake. The home sits on 14 acres with 404 feet of private sandy beachfront with expansive views. Located next to a wonderful nature preserve complete with wildlife viewing platforms and walking and snowshoe trails. The home features a spacious well-appointed kitchen and sunny dining area. A natural stone fireplace provides warmth and ambiance to the vaulted family room area in addition to the study complete with built in bookcases. There are four bedrooms and two full baths upstairs and a master suite on the main level. Additional features of the home include a full house generator, wonderful porch and deck that stretches across the back of the home on the waterside providing generous outdoor living and entertaining space. The breeze flows through the natural tall beach grass, and pathways leading to the beach and pod deck. Amazing blends of water and sky are the backdrop during the day, and sunsets fill the western skies in the early evenings. You won’t see a piece of property like this on the market often. Whatever your pleasure, swimming, kayaking, bird watching, jet skiing, outdoor activities or boating, you will enjoy the lifestyle this property and home offers for years to come.
My Notes for MLS #1834568
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 5
- SqFt: 2,300
- Number of Acres: 13.89
- Lot Dimensions: 404' X 2000'
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 2,300
- Approx Year Built: 1988
- Total Baths: 3.5
- Style: 1.5 Story,Contemporary
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Water Front Footage: 404
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Bay View,Deck,Landscaped,Screened Porch,Dog Pen
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Driveway: Gravel,Circular,Private
- Land Features: Wooded-Hardwoods,Cleared,Wooded,Evergreens,Sloping
- Living Room Length: 16'
- Living Room Width: 14'
- Dining Room Length: 16'
- Dining Room Width: 10'.5"
- Kitchen Length: 12'
- Kitchen Width: 10'
- Laundry Level: Main Floor
- Other Level: Main Floor
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 3
- Number of Half Baths: 1
- Number of Baths: Upper: 2
- Number of Baths: Main: 2
- Bedroom 1 Length: 16'
- Bedroom 1 Width: 12'
- Bedroom 2 Length: 16'
- Bedroom 2 Width: 10'
- Bedroom 3 Length: 11'
- Bedroom 3 Width: 11'
- Bedroom 4 Length: 11'
- Bedroom 4 Width: 10'
- Laundry Length: 9'
- Laundry Width: 5'.5"
- Laundry Floor Covering: Vinyl
- Other Length: 12.5
- Other Width: 9'
- Other Floor Covering: Carpet
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Tile
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 3 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 4 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 4 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Skylights,Built-In Bookcase,Foyer Entrance,Breakfast Nook,Sauna,Formal Dining Room,Great Room,Vaulted Ceilings,Drywall
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Wood,Masonry
- Water: Private Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Propane
- Heating/Cooling Types: Hot Water,Baseboard
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Disposal,Dishwasher,Microwave,Washer,Dryer,Wall Oven,Cook Top,Exhaust Fan,Ceiling Fan,Electric Water Heater,Smoke Alarms(s)
- Sewer: Private Septic
- Energy Efficient: Energy Star Appliances
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV,WiFi
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 412.61
- Summer Taxes: $4,462.04
- Other Taxes: $3,333.92
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Annual Association Dues: 100
- Variable Rate: No
- Total Taxes: 7,795.96
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: Snow Removal,Other
- School District: Central Lake Public Schools
- Deeded Waterfront: Yes
- Private/Shared: Private
- ECO Features: No
- Percent Wet Acres: 5
- Percent Open: 5
- Percent Wooded: 90
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: Frame
- Foundation: Full,Crawl Space,Block,Unfinished,Entrance Inside
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential
- Possession: Negotiable
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 3017 Forest Beach Trail, Kewadin, MI 49648
US 31 just North of Torch Lake Village, turn West on Forest Beach Trail, bear right at fork. House at end of road.
Listing information for 3017 Forest Beach Trail, Kewadin, MI 49648 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY MI-EASTPORT 4981 US-31 North, Eastport, MI 49627
Get Financing for 3017 Forest Beach Trail, Kewadin, MI 49648
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Northern Shores Realty's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Northern Shores Realty, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 03/24/2018 at 6:41pm