14798 Thompson Avenue
Thompsonville, MI 49683
Est. P&I payment: $668.38/mo
Description for 14798 Thompson Avenue, Thompsonville, MI 49683
Historical downtown Thompsonville turn-of-the-century (19th to 20th) building. This building was the original hardware store in Thompsonville. The building houses a commercial storefront on the main floor with full residential quarters upstairs. There is a definite "step back in time" charm to this building. Areas of the interior do need to be finished or upgraded, but many upgrades have already been done while the owners occupied the building. Live in it and operate your business downstairs, or finish the interior and rent it, or big family, big building for them. Side yard could be a lovely garden area. Close to Crystal Mountain for skiing, golf, spa, and summer water activities,, also close to local snowmobile trails.
My Notes for MLS #1840629
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 3
- SqFt: 5,400
- Number of Acres: 0.16
- Lot Dimensions: 60 x 120
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 5,400
- Approx Year Built: 1890
- Total Baths: 3
- Style: 2 Story,Other
- Roof: Membrane
- Exterior Features: Sidewalk,Garden Area
- Exterior Finish: Brick,Block
- Driveway: None
- Land Features: Level
- Living Room Length: 18'2"
- Living Room Width: 13.7'
- Kitchen Length: 18'2"
- Kitchen Width: 13.7'
- Laundry Level: Upper Floor
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 3
- Number of Baths: Upper: 2
- Number of Baths: Main: 1
- Bedroom 1 Length: 21'2"
- Bedroom 1 Width: 19'11
- Bedroom 2 Length: 11"1"
- Bedroom 2 Width: 11'3"
- Bedroom 3 Length: 27'
- Bedroom 3 Width: 27'8"
- Laundry Length: 9'10"
- Laundry Width: 6'2"
- Laundry Floor Covering: Wood
- Living Room Level: Upper Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Kitchen Level: Upper Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Wood
- Bedroom 1 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Wood
- Bedroom 2 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Wood
- Bedroom 3 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Wood
- Interior Features: None
- Fireplaces and Stoves: None
- Water: Municipal
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Propane,Electric
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air,Central Air
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Washer,Dryer,Drapes,Curtain Rods,Electric Water Heater
- Sewer: Private Septic
- TV Service/Internet Available: Dish TV,DSL
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 32.41
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Variable Rate: No
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: None
- School District: Benzie County Central Schools
- Elementary School: Betsie Valley School
- Middle School: Benzie Central Middle School
- High School: Benzie Central Senior High School
- Deeded Waterfront: No
- Year Updated: 2016
- ECO Features: No
- Percent Open: 0.16
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: Brick,Block
- Foundation: Partial,Block,Unfinished
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential,Commercial
- Possession: Within 30 Days
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 14798 Thompson Avenue, Thompsonville, MI 49683
In Benzie County, take County Road 669 south to Thompson Avenue, turn right to 14798 Thompson Avenue.
Listing information for 14798 Thompson Avenue, Thompsonville, MI 49683 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Century 21 SBR-Frankfort 408 Main Street, Frankfort, MI 49635
Get Financing for 14798 Thompson Avenue, Thompsonville, MI 49683
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Northern Shores Realty's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Northern Shores Realty, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 03/22/2018 at 2:52pm