106 W Cayuga Street
Bellaire, MI 49615
Est. P&I payment: $1332.94/mo
Description for 106 W Cayuga Street, Bellaire, MI 49615
Fabulous opportunity to own one of Bellaire's earliest homes on a 1.7 acre parcel. This home has been painstakingly rehabilitated, while maintaining a historic feel. It can be used, as it is currently, as a retail shop with a 2 bedroom apartment upstairs, or converted back into a single family residence. Just around the corner from downtown Bellaire, you will enjoy the convenience of walking to several dining choices, bakery, hardware store, drug store or post office. A landmark for the village, consider the possibilities. As your home, pay attention to the details, such as crown moldings, wood and ceramic floors, newer mechanicals, vintage radiators, fireplace, sunroom, high ceilings, gazebo, large deck, and barn. There is a shower stored in the basement so that the main floor bath can be returned to a full bath. Wouldn't you enjoy relaxing in the gazebo on a nice summer day, or entertaining friends on the deck? This home is a gem and must be seen to truly appreciate.
My Notes for MLS #1841034
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 2
- SqFt: 2,112
- Number of Acres: 1.7
- Lot Dimensions: 323x269x130x129x100
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 2,112
- Below Grade Unfinished SqFt: 912
- Approx Year Built: 1890
- Total Baths: 1.5
- Style: 2 Story,Farm House
- Garage Capacity: 1
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Deck,Countryside View,Covered Porch,Porch,Screened Porch
- Exterior Finish: Aluminum
- Driveway: Gravel,Private
- Land Features: Corner Lot,Wooded-Hardwoods,Wooded,Evergreens,Some Lowland Areas,Level,Sloping
- Living Room Length: 23'10"
- Living Room Width: 11'7"
- Dining Room Length: 19'2"
- Dining Room Width: 11'5"
- Kitchen Length: 17'7"
- Kitchen Width: 21'4"
- Family Room Length: 11'8"
- Family Room Width: 23'2"
- Other Level: Upper Floor
- Master Bath: None
- Number of Full Baths: 1
- Number of Half Baths: 1
- Number of Baths: Upper: 1
- Number of Baths: Main: 1
- Bedroom 1 Length: 11'1"
- Bedroom 1 Width: 14'8"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 11'5"
- Bedroom 2 Width: 15'2"
- Other Length: 12'1"
- Other Width: 19'2"
- Other Floor Covering: Wood
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Wood
- Family Room Level: Main Floor
- Family Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Bedroom 1 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Wood
- Bedroom 2 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Wood
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceilings,Built-In Bookcase,Solarium/Sun Room,Granite Kitchen Tops,Beamed Ceilings,Vaulted Ceilings,Drywall
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Wood
- Water: Municipal
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Natural Gas
- Heating/Cooling Types: Hot Water,Baseboard
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Disposal,Dishwasher,Microwave,Washer,Dryer,Window A/C Unit(s),Exhaust Fan,Drapes,Ceiling Fan,Smoke Alarms(s)
- Sewer: Municipal
- Energy Efficient: Energy Efficient Windows
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 165.25
- Summer Taxes: 1,036.28
- Winter Taxes: 175.29
- Other Taxes: 453.26
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Variable Rate: No
- Total Taxes: 1,664.83
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: None
- School District: Bellaire Public Schools
- Deeded Waterfront: No
- Year Updated: 2011
- Year Remodeled: 2100
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: Barn(s)
- Construction: Frame
- Foundation: Partial,Poured Concrete,Stone,Entrance Inside
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Commercial,Rental History
- Possession: Negotiable
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 106 W Cayuga Street, Bellaire, MI 49615
Just west of the flashing light in downtown Bellaire on W. Cayuga
Listing information for 106 W Cayuga Street, Bellaire, MI 49615 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Keller Williams-Greater GT 534 E Front Street, Traverse City, MI 49686
Get Financing for 106 W Cayuga Street, Bellaire, MI 49615
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Northern Shores Realty's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Northern Shores Realty, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 12/18/2017 at 2:58pm