2658 S Troon
Bellaire, MI 49615
- 5,328sq ft
Est. P&I payment: $1982.23/mo
Description for 2658 S Troon, Bellaire, MI 49615
Welcome to your northern escape at Cedar River Village! This wonderful home welcomes you with its craftsman-inspired casual, yet upscale, design. The stunning views you will enjoy are of the first green of the Cedar River Golf course, the premier course at Shanty Creek Resort. Entertain family and friends with its open spaces, 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, and full second kitchen, family room and game room on the walk-out lower level. A spacious 3 season porch and expansive deck also allow you to enjoy the beautiful surroundings. As you enter the home you will be welcomed by vaulted ceilings, detailed with tongue and groove knotty pine, hardwood floors, and a two-sided two-story stone fireplace. The kitchen offers granite counters, smooth cooktop range, as well as a wall oven and microwave. While you cook or entertain, you will overlook the hearth room, dining area and breakfast nook and your guests can join you at snack bar. A wood pergola adds a nice touch to the kitchen space. The floorplan allows everyone a space of their own. The master suite is upstairs, with commanding views of the golf course. The ensuite bath includes a jetted garden tub, stall shower, and double sinks. A main floor guest room enjoys an adjacent bath, complete with two vanities, water closet, jetted tub, stall shower and walk-in closet. Another bedroom suite is over the garage. It offers a private bath and plenty of room for multiple beds. The remaining two bedrooms, one non-conforming, are on the lower level. When the big game is on, have everyone join you on the lower level. A full kitchen with snack bar, family room, sauna, stone fireplace and game complete the venue for entertaining. This space is also great when 2 families are sharing the home, as it is a complete living space on its own. This home offers everything you need to experience the best of Up North life. Its location is minutes from Cedar River Village, with access to golf, the ski slopes, and the pool. If you enjoy
My Notes for MLS #1842635
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 4
- SqFt: 5,328
- Number of Acres: 0.8
- Lot Dimensions: 170' x 200'
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 3,528
- Below Grade Finished SqFt: 1,800
- Below Grade Unfinished SqFt: 284
- Approx Year Built: 2000
- Total Baths: 4.5
- Style: 1.5 Story,Contemporary
- Garage Dimensions: 25'5"x22'8
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Deck,Golf Course View,Covered Porch,Golf Course Frontage,Porch,Screened Porch
- Exterior Finish: Stone,Wood
- Driveway: Blacktop,Private
- Land Features: Wooded-Hardwoods,Cleared,Wooded,Rolling,Sloping
- Living Room Length: 31'
- Living Room Width: 25'
- Dining Room Length: 13'
- Dining Room Width: 8'
- Kitchen Length: 27'7"
- Kitchen Width: 10'11"
- Family Room Length: 16'11"
- Family Room Width: 22'10"
- Laundry Level: Main Floor
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 2
- Number of Half Baths: 1
- Number of 3/4 Baths: 2
- Number of Baths: Upper: 2
- Number of Baths: Main: 2
- Number of Baths: Lower: 1
- Bedroom 1 Length: 16'
- Bedroom 1 Width: 15'9"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 15'11
- Bedroom 2 Width: 15'2"
- Bedroom 3 Length: 15'5"
- Bedroom 3 Width: 25'5"
- Bedroom 4 Length: 10'7"
- Bedroom 4 Width: 15'6"
- Laundry Length: 12'5"
- Laundry Width: 11'
- Laundry Floor Covering: Tile
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Wood
- Family Room Level: Lower Floor
- Family Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 1 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 3 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 4 Level: Lower Floor
- Bedroom 4 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Jetted Tub,Cathedral Ceilings,Built-In Bookcase,Foyer Entrance,Wet Bar,Pantry,Solarium/Sun Room,Breakfast Nook,Sauna,Granite Kitchen Tops,Island Kitchen,Mud Room,Great Room,Game Room,Beamed Ceilings,Vaulted Ceilings,Drywall
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Gas
- Water: Municipal
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Natural Gas
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air,Central Air
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Disposal,Washer,Dryer,Security System,Wall Oven,Exhaust Fan,Blinds,Ceiling Fan,Natural Gas Water Heater,Smoke Alarms(s)
- Sewer: Private Septic
- Energy Efficient: Energy Efficient Windows
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV,Cable Internet,WiFi
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 97.41
- Summer Taxes: 4,980.81
- Winter Taxes: 1,122.52
- Type of Ownership: Corporate Owned
- Annual Association Dues: 580
- Variable Rate: No
- Total Taxes: 6,103.33
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: None
- School District: Bellaire Public Schools
- Deeded Waterfront: No
- Year Updated: 2012
- Year Remodeled: 2012
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: 2x6 Framing,Frame,Timber Frame
- Foundation: Walkout,Daylight Windows,Entrance Outside,Finished Rooms,Egress Windows,Plumbed for Bath,Full Finished,Entrance Inside
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential,Building-Use Restrictions
- Possession: Subject to Tenants Rights
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 2658 S Troon, Bellaire, MI 49615
From Bellaire, take M-88 south to Shanty Creek Road; turn east and follow past entrance to Shanty Creek Resort to Batchelder Road; turn south and follow to Troon South; turn east; continue through 2 roundabouts to home on left.
Listing information for 2658 S Troon, Bellaire, MI 49615 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Keller Williams-Greater GT 534 E Front Street, Traverse City, MI 49686
Get Financing for 2658 S Troon, Bellaire, MI 49615
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Northern Shores Realty's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Northern Shores Realty, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 03/22/2018 at 2:52pm