1330 N Lake Huron Shore Drive
Harrisville, MI 48740
Est. P&I payment: $1371.14/mo
Description for 1330 N Lake Huron Shore Drive, Harrisville, MI 48740
For the person looking for an "up north" cottage in a "wild" setting, yet only a few miles from a small town with grocery, gas, restaurants, DNR launch site and/or harbor with dock slips, look no farther. This gem boasts 206' of sugar sand Lake Huron beach frontage with a view beyond compare! From the time you start down the small dirt road past a number of secluded cottages, many not visable from the road, until you reach your destination at this rustic cottage with fieldstone fireplace, you will know you have arrived at your home away from home. Inside you will find a functional updated galley kitchen adjoining the nostalgic living room that takes you back in time. Leading from the living room to the upstairs is a birch treatment stair rail where a 19x26 loft provides room for 8 beds. Back downstairs is a 12'x9'10" dining room again with wood finishing. A 3/4 bath completes this area of the house. Off the dining room is an addition completed circa 1990 with similar decor. The addition contains a laundry area adjacent to a 16'x15'9'' master bedroom with large windows giving a grand view of the lake, complete with an ensuite bath. An additional 19'x7'6" room off the master bedroom has glass on 3 sides and currently serves as a 3rd bedroom (bunk room). Accessed from the master bedroom and bunk room through sliding glass doors in each room is a 8'x36' lakeside deck for cooking, eating and sunbathing. The last inside feature is a fully glass enclosed 25'x7'8" porch just off the living room where the lake can be enjoyed on cool mornings or windy days. If you see a great sandy Lake Huron beach and truly "up north" cottage in your future, then you must make a trip north soon.
My Notes for MLS #1843579
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 3
- SqFt: 1,500
- Number of Acres: 5.39
- Lot Dimensions: 206 x 1139
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 1,500
- Approx Year Built: 1940
- Total Baths: 2
- Style: 1.5 Story
- Water Front Footage: 206
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Deck,Porch
- Exterior Finish: Wood,Shingle
- Driveway: Dirt
- Land Features: Wooded-Hardwoods,Evergreens,Some Lowland Areas,Level
- Living Room Length: 19'4"
- Living Room Width: 13'
- Dining Room Length: 12'
- Dining Room Width: 9'!0"
- Kitchen Length: 14'
- Kitchen Width: 7'8"
- Laundry Level: Main Floor
- Other Level: Main Floor
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 1
- Number of 3/4 Baths: 1
- Number of Baths: Main: 2
- Bedroom 1 Length: 16'
- Bedroom 1 Width: 15'9"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 26'
- Bedroom 2 Width: 19'
- Laundry Length: 11'8"
- Laundry Width: 5'10"
- Laundry Floor Covering: Tile
- Other Length: 19'"
- Other Width: 7'6"
- Other Floor Covering: Tile
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Vinyl
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 3 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Mud Room,Formal Dining Room,Great Room
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Wood
- Water: Private Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Propane,Electric
- Heating/Cooling Types: Baseboard,Wall
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Washer,Dryer
- Sewer: Private Septic
- TV Service/Internet Available: Dish TV,WiFi
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 239.33
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Variable Rate: No
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: None
- School District: Alcona Community Schools
- Deeded Waterfront: Yes
- Private/Shared: Private
- Year Updated: 1990
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: Frame
- Foundation: Crawl Space,Block
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential
- Possession: Negotiable
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 1330 N Lake Huron Shore Drive, Harrisville, MI 48740
US-23 N of Harrisville to East on Trask Lake Road to north on N Lake Huron Drive (appears as a one lane driveway).
Listing information for 1330 N Lake Huron Shore Drive, Harrisville, MI 48740 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, REAL ESTATE ONE NORTHEAST 406 S STATE, Oscoda, MI 48750
Get Financing for 1330 N Lake Huron Shore Drive, Harrisville, MI 48740
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Northern Shores Realty's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Northern Shores Realty, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 03/24/2018 at 7:36pm